Notice of Privacy
Comprehensive Privacy Notice
- ”Responsible" for the processing of your personal data. Yanin Ruibal Pavlovich, (hereinafter the “Responsible”) in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, is the “Responsible” for the treatment of personnel that collects from You, as the “Holder” of the same. This "Comprehensive Privacy Notice" is the complement of any other simplified or short privacy notices that the "Responsible" has made available to you and that serves to inform you regarding the primary and secondary purposes for which your personal data will be processed .
- Address of the person in charge
Tlaxcala 178 B, Col. Condesa, C.P. 06140, Mexico City.
- Purposes of the processing of personal data. The "Responsible" collects your personal information through various channels of obtaining, to perform any of the aforementioned purposes and for which he gave us his personal data. Primary:
(i) For the purchase of products and / or services by telephone and internet;
(ii) To deliver to the store and / or home, its products and / or provide the services acquired;
(iii) To inform and / or contact you, regarding the status of your purchases;
(iv) For the return and / or exchange of products;
(v) For your security issues;
(vi) For the purposes that follow from the legal framework;
(vii) To govern commercial operations and exchange of information that is carried out electronically and how to express your consent;
(viii) For the issuance of invoices.
(i) To send you our promotions by various means;
(ii) To invite you to participate in raffles, raffles and contests;
(iii) For advertising on social networks, media and information, newspapers and magazines;
(iv) To evaluate the quality of products and services, as well as to conduct satisfaction surveys;
(v) For marketing, commercial prospecting and statistical and historical purposes. You may express your refusal regarding the processing of your personal data for secondary purposes, within the next 5 business days from the date you gave your information, by sending an email to the privacy department, at the following address: hello @ yaninruibal .com, where you will be informed of the procedure to follow so that your data stops being used for the secondary purposes for which you do not want your personal data to be processed.
- Personal data collected. Depending on the purposes for which you grant us your personal data, we will request the following categories: personal identification and contact information, personal property data and sensitive personal data.
- Revocation of consent. In the case that you wish to revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal data, it will be necessary to send an email to: email@example.com where you will be informed of the procedure to follow, taking into account the type of relationship that entered into with the Responsible for the processing of your personal data.
- Limits to the use and / or disclosure of your personal data. To limit the use or disclosure of your personal data, it will be necessary to send an email to the privacy department: firstname.lastname@example.org, where you can request to be included in the internal exclusion lists of not contacting for promotional and marketing purposes. Likewise, you can register in the public registry to avoid advertising by the Federal Consumer Attorney's Office, by accessing the following link,
http://repep.profeco.gob.mx/. In case you need to limit its use or disclosure for other purposes, you must send your request to the cited email, where you will be informed of the procedure to be followed, taking into account the type of relationship that you established with the Responsible for the processing of your personal data.
- Exercise of rights A.R.C.O. To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding your personal data, you must do so by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com, attaching the following information and documents:
- i) Valid Official Identification,
- ii) Full Name of the Holder,
iii) Clear description of the personal data subject to the exercise of the right exercised. Also, you must fill out the form that will be sent to you by email. You will have an answer by email, regarding the origin or not of the exercise of your right, within the next 20 business days of receiving your mail.Within the next 15 business days after the previous response, in the event that your right is appropriate, it will be applied.
- Transfers In accordance with article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, we may transfer your national or international data, without your consent being necessary, to Government, Administrative and / or Judicial Authorities, municipal, state or federal, subsidiaries, subsidiaries, controlling companies or those belonging to the same group of companies that operate under the same internal processes and policies, to Health Authorities, or private entities of health services, merchants, whether natural or legal persons, to comply with any of the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, including those that are necessary to comply with the laws or that have been legally required to safeguard the public interest, for the procurement or administration of justice, when necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process, when necessary for the prevention or medical diagnosis, procedures and / or provision of health or medical services, when necessary or resulting from the obligations of a contract concluded or to be concluded, or finally, to give maintenance or compliance to legal relations between holder and Responsible.
- Modifications to the privacy notice. This privacy notice may be modified and / or updated for various reasons, including legal ones. Therefore, the "Responsible" will make available to the owner, the updated version of the privacy notice, on the website: yaninruibal.com.